Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tracey, if I Could Strangle You, I Would!!!

Biggest Loser

If any of you have yet to start watching the biggest loser this season, you might want to start! This show is hands down my most favorite reality show of all time! It inspires me every week to be better and reminds me of just how great my life is. I am healthy, I can sit in an airplane without having to have a seatbelt extender or buy 2 seats, I can see my toes, and I can run without the fear of falling into a coma state because I am too out of shape! I have never taken my health for granted, but it is a subtle reminder of how great it is that I have my health and I have an opportunity everyday to work out!

Well, this week's episode was a DOOZY! Never have I had so much pure hatred for a person i did not know. Tracey, you are fit for a straight jacket. You are deceitful and disgusting. You clearly are not on the show for the right reasons. If you want to win money, go play Wipe Out, I'm sure thousands of people would rather see you getting beat up on the big balls then actually causing hurt to innocent people. Tracey clearly is there to play a game, not to help people lose weight and fight for their life. I have a clip from last nights episode, but you don't even get the full effect of her psychotic ways! But I am for sure with Jillian and her opinion of this broad! As soon as she falls below the yeloow line, consider her a GONER! P.S. Never have I yelled so many naughty words at the TV before...but that B deserved it! She wouldn't want to run into me in a dark alley, I'll tell ya that much!



4 comments:

  1. I was watching it here and there yesterday and I couldn't believe that woman! How in the heck did she lose 11 lbs!?!?! She needs to go home...NOW! I felt so bad for Shay :( So who is your favorite team/person?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man - I am going to have to start watching it just so I can see what you mean about "the B" lol You crack me so much! I used to watch it but haven't this season, I will set my tivo tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HATE TRACEY!!! I cannot wait unitl next week when she gets sent home (or at least I am hoping she get's sent home)! Ugh, that women is crazy! She kills me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was BANANAS!! And Kenny is a little torn because he loves Coach Mo so it is quite teh pickle!

    ReplyDelete