Tuesday, April 21, 2009

WEBER STATE SPRING GAME

This last Saturday we got to spend the day with our best friends Jaime & Jason. We watched Jason coach the QB's and got to bask in the sun at the same time. The weather was warming up, and it was a perfect day for a football game :) Michael bought us 2 sweet chairs and we parked our rears on the grass and had a lovely Saturday! After we all went to the Pie for some pizza. While I was STARVING, and ate the pizza in record time, I felt horribly sick afterwards! Way too much cheese for me!





Mormons LOVE Weddings ;)


This last Saturday, along with football was a wedding reception. My friend Traci, who I met in the dorms a million years ago, got married last month in Denver, and was having her 2nd reception in Layton. There was quite a large and diverse group there to see the Bride & Groom. Michael decided to capture on film just how STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL I can be, while we waited to congratulate the newlyweds! See below for me in all my glory! :)


Here is me & the Bride-Traci Anne Rothey.

My 2 VERY cute friends Heather(on the left) & Brooke

The Bakken Family!
Heather made sure to capture our family car (a mom mini toaster) and our future house in the background- doesn't our future look so bright? haha! At least I know I have one VERY sexy Mexi as my future hubs!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new pictures!! You Bakkens are one HOT couple! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete