Monday, April 20, 2009

BRITNEY SPEARS

It's Britney Beetch!

For my Valentine's present Michael bought me tickets to go see Britney Spears! I was so freakin excited(I know she is crazy and has had some serious meltdowns in the past BUT, i still love her!) I was surprised though when I saw 2 tickets and he was gonna be the one to go with me! I thought for sure he would say that's something only gay guys do (and trust me after seeing all the gay guys there---I would have completely understood his desire to stay home) BUT we went together and couldn't have been more impressed! The show was amazing! She seriously puts on the most amazing concert I have ever seen! I was impressed with her dancing, costumes and effects of the show! Who ever she hired deserves a bonus! If a sexy and VERY heterosexual man like Michael can enjoy her show and be impressed by her, i think she is doing something oh so right! We had so much fun that night, and enjoyed the people watching just as much as the concert! I never knew SLC had some of the people we saw there that night! WOW, on a few occasions I was speechless!









2 comments:

  1. Yeah I am jealous. I am a tad embarassed to say I love Britney too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That looks crazy! Glad you had fun! I totally know what you mean about seeing all the crazy people that come out of the woodworks at concerts in slc...it's like...where'd you come from?

    ReplyDelete