Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

Easter Egg Hunt!
This Easter weekend was so much fun! I got to play in the BYU Alumni soccer game on Saturday, and was so excited to see some girls and friends that i haven't seen in a really long time! It was fun to play with all of them again, and laugh at how out of shape we are! I also got to see my dad and his girlfriend Kathy, which was a fun treat! They came to watch the game and so did my brother JR, then after we all went out to eat at cafe Rio (one of my faves!) It was nice to see and hang out with my family even though they were only in town for a short time.

Easter Sunday was a fun day as well! Michael and I were invited to have dinner at my friend Krissa's house. I also got to see her little girl Rylie have her Easter egg hunt! i was so funny to watch her find each egg with this serious look on her face. She made sure each time she picked up an egg that she looked inside to see what the Easter Bunny brought her, before moving on to the next egg :) Michael and i are not in the market to have a kid just yet (even though my mom wants us to start RIGHT away!) But I can't wait for all the fun activities we will have with our kids, and I can't wait to see their own little personalities come out!


While Matt (Krissa's hubby) and Michael went to hit a bucket of balls at the range, I got to blow bubbles outside with lil Rylie! She was sooo excited and waved her little wand so fast to watch them float away in the sky. She was so much fun to watch and it was fun to talk and catch up with Krissa and even get some "married life" advice :)


Michael and I had so much fun at the Reinbold's, and want to say thank you for the delicious food and awesome company! We are so lucky to have great friends and genuine people in our lives :) We love all of you that bless and enrich our lives, and hope that we do the same for you!

1 comment: