Wednesday, May 6, 2009

One Month til I am Mrs. Michael Bakken

MARRIAGE!!!

Well, in one month from today, I will officially be Mrs. Michael Joseph Bakken. We have been engaged since Oct 9th, but I am happy to report that the days are now flying by, and with each day/week that goes by I love Michael more and more and feel incredibly lucky to be his bride, wife, and partner in crime! He motivates me to be a better person, and everyday I am so grateful to be marrying someone who helps me and wants to see me succeed in everything I do. I am also proud to say that we have written our vows to one another, but you will just have to stay tuned to hear those! ;) Almost everything for June is planned and my dress has been made! It is beautiful and everything I wanted it to look like! It compliments me in the way I needed a wedding dress to, that I couldn't find in a store. It is my own and made just for me. It is original just like yours truly! ;) June will be here before we know it!

Our most recent engagements---






One of my favorites- he is ALWAYS making me laugh <3>

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! Your special day is getting so close!! Your pictures are beautiful! Your guys look so good together! I can't wait to see all the great pictures of your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah@!!! can't wait for the big day!!

    ReplyDelete