Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Don't Judge Me!


Since I was little, one of my favorite actors has always been Jim Carey. I think after seeing Ace Ventura is when I broke out of my shell. I remember imitating him all the time. Well another of his funny movies comes to mind as I post these pictures. Liar Liar! Jim Carey is talking to his son, his son goes "my teacher said beauty is on the inside." Jim Carey replies with ....."that's just something ugly people say!"

That's exactly how I feel right about now! After using my sister's IMac photo booth over the weekend....I truly hope people still know that even though I look ridiculously UGLY, that I still have inner beauty! :) Please enjoy...and I hope you laugh as much as we did. I literally almost peed my pants a few times!



SICKEST picture of all time!

This is my best Jay Leno chin impression I could do!


This is the photo I will use to land myself a spot on The Biggest Loser show.


This is the ULTIMATE lazy eye!

This is no longer called a forehead....this is a 9head!


3 comments:

  1. You amaze Brooke! I love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all i can say is wow!
    fletcher: "Objection your honor!"
    judge: "on what grounds?"
    fletcher: "b/c this is devastating to my case!"
    judge: "overruled"
    fletcher: "good call!"

    ReplyDelete