Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Rascal Faltts

A couple weeks ago, Michael took me to a Rascal Flatts concert. It was one of the things I have always wanted to do! I am so grateful for Michael, he is always looking for fun things for us to do and new memories for us to make! one of the very first places we hung out way back in the day just the 2 of us was a Keith urban concert. I really didn't want to go (i was such a brat) but I ended up really enjoying myself. Michael made me laugh so hard the whole time...I kept thinking to myself...who is this guy? hahaha! Almost 2 years later, we were right back at the Delta center, as an engaged couple! Who would have thunk it?? NOT me that's for sure! But I had SO much fun. They were amazing live, and definitely something I will never forget. We went inside to sit down a bit early and just hang out before the show started. Only to find out that our seats did not exist. We went all the way down to the bottom...there it ended at row 8 (our row was 7) so we thought...awesome we are even closer than we thought!....little did we know the floor seats started at row 4!! So where the heck were our seats? Well we had to go to customer service and get new ones. The seats we got we even better than the ones we paid for! Michael had all the leg room he could ask for, and we were sitting in the front of a row so we didn't have to stand up at all the whole time to see them perform! I loved singing all of their songs, and seeing them up close and personal!

On the way to Chipotle and Rascal Flatts! What a fabulous date night!


Me and my sexy mexi!


They had AWESOME stage graphics!


So close we can smell his cologne!


This was after all the confeitti came down from the HUGE machine right in front of us!













2 comments: