Thursday, March 5, 2009

The First of Many

Well this is my first official blog post. I am always looking at my friend's blogs, so I finally decided to start one. I'm not even sure how often I will do it, or who will even read it, but I do get pretty bored at work and have lots of time during the day, so why not pass the time in a fun way right? I know the title of the page says "The Bakkens" and I know I'm not officially a Bakken YET, but I am so close and I can't wait! As of tomorrow, we have 3 months left and counting! There are still a few things to get done but for the most part I have accomplished a lot! We will be taking our second round of engagement pictures in the next month or so and I will have my second dress fitting too! I can't wait to see how it will look. Penny does AMAZING work, I just hope I will be in shape and pretty enough to wear one of her creations! I go home at the end of the month to finalize linens, and place settings. After that, there will just be little details left!

If you can't tell I am so excited to be married, but so excited to be marrying the RIGHT one and not to mention my best friend and better half. Michael came into my life (again...round 2 we will call it) so unexpectedly and has made my life. He is the most amazing friend and man, I couldn't have made one from scratch for myself better. He has all the qualities I always knew I wanted and so many more I didn't even think about! He surprises me everyday in some new way, and i love getting to know each side of Michael more and more as each day passes. He makes me smile and I am always laughing around him. He is incredibly witty and I can't help but laugh when he makes himself laugh and I hear that funny giggle and see those big freckly cheeks and squinty eyes when he laughs really hard! Michael is without a doubt my soul mate and the love of my life. I can't imagine a life without him next to me, holding my hand, giving me forehead kisses, and whispering "baby i love you" in my ear. I don't deserve him, but I am definitely excited about spending an eternity showing him my love and appreciation for him and the wonderful man that he is!

That's is for now (it's 5!!) and I get to go home!

Loves!
The Future Mrs. Michael Joseph Bakken

No comments:

Post a Comment