Sunday, March 15, 2009

Keys on Main

Last week Michael and I got to go out on the town with our best friends! Jaime and I had tryouts for a WPSL team in Salt Lake for this summer. I thought we both did well, and showed the young girls in Utah you can be old and still know how to play the game! We both ended up on the same team at the end of the day, which was a blast! I forgot how much I missed competition, and playing soccer. It brings a smile to my face and just makes me happy :)
Anywho, all of us got to go out for dinner and some entertainment. We went to CPK for din din and then headed to Keys on Main to listen to the dueling piano bar. I had never been there before, and wasn't quite sure what to expect, but it was SO much fun! There were some awesome songs being played and so much fun to sing along and watch people spend ridiculous amounts of money to play one song over another. We always have so much fun when we hang out with the Beck's and we are so lucky to have them so close!

My Partner in Crime!




The Beck's & Bakken's!! <3



BEEF's!!

Keys On Main






3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of that place before?? Where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..i'm sorry i ruined the picture..i never close my eyes, it's usually jason lol..anyways, we love you guys and had sooooo much fun with you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. late train. I barely found you guys' blog. haha.

    ReplyDelete