Thursday, September 29, 2011

Summertime Meant Watermelon!!

All I can say is my son is OBSESSED with watermelon and I am equally obsessed with watching him eat it. There were a few nights this summer when we would be in the backyard after the grill master made dinner and Brady would SEE the watermelon container.....not the watermelon itself but just the container...and would point to it and not eat a single thing until he had his fair share and then some of watermelon. A few nights that was dinner. Fabulous parenting I know. But he was happy and full so I guess one night of watermelon for dinner won't stunt his growth or development! But the kid knows what he wants. He is now pointing at EVERYTHING he wants and shakes his head NO back and forth if that is not it. OPINIONATED!!! To say the least. But I love it :)






All gone!!

1 comment:

  1. I love how much he loves watermelon! And I agree, I don't think one night of watermelon for dinner is gonna affect this kids growth! He's got some good genes on both sides :)

    ReplyDelete