Thursday, June 30, 2011

Brady Michael Bakken is ONE!

One year ago today I was snuggled in a delivery room holding my 8 lb. 2 oz. baby boy Brady Michael Bakken. He has been the most amazing blessing in our lives this past year. He is such a fun loving and crazy kid. It has been one wild ride, but I wouldn’t change it for the world. The first few months were quite an experience to say the least! Brady had colic and oh boy does that test your patience! But we all made it through in one piece :) After that was over Brady was a different baby! He was laughing and giggling and EATING! The kid loves to eat. We have yet to find a food that he turns down! I love that especially since I love to cook, hopefully one day he will appreciate that.
Brady is honestly such a ham and it’s hilarious. He knows just hot to light up a room and put a smile on your face. He is constantly active and always doing something. Whether that’s chasing the cat, chasing her up the stairs and trying to catch her tail, or squeezing the juice out of the watermelon and watching it drip down his belly! I love watching him climb the stairs at church, or crawl under the chairs, and watching the surprised faces when he smiles at them like he knows he is a stinker!
Brady LOVES Mickey Mouse, and so does mom! When Brady is fussy or upset, it’s Mickey Mouse to the rescue. I have no idea what it is about that mouse, but he loves him! So, of course, we had to have a Mickey themed birthday and photo shoot for his big day! 
I seriously can’t believe my baby boy is already ONE! We LOVE you to the moon and back big boy!


You can see more of our favorite boy at BrookeBakken.com :)


1 comment: