Friday, April 15, 2011

Christmas in the Mail

The title has 2 meanings!! A) we took these pictures over Christmas...2) It felt like Christmas all over again getting these visual goodies in the mail this week! I can't believe how big Brady has become already! I swear he is the cutest kid I know! He was all smiles this day and I am SO. IN. LOVE. with these pictures...minus the fact that I am for reals on the chubby and WHITE side. OK a lot on that side...so  things will be happening at the Bakken house!! G.T.L baby!! But I am so grateful for friends like TIFF that squeeze you into her crazy busy schedule and captures all the love that we have for this little boy of ours! Tiff,
we love you, you are so amazing! Thank you a million times over!





































Love my lil' family!








TO.DIE.FOR <3











2 comments:

  1. Those are tooooooo cute! I love seeing your little family together. Still is so unreal to me that you and Mike have a baby..lol, but he's almost a year old so I better get over that haha. Great pics..I love the ones of Brady in the hat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling pictures!!! I can't believe how fast they grow up!

    ReplyDelete