Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Just the 3 of Us!

A few weeks ago my very talented friend Tiffany was up in Utah,
and I decided to take advantage, and yes take MORE maternity
pictures, but this time with my baby daddy too. I didn't
get into this situation by myself, so it's best to document
my PIC (partner in crime) as well :)
I had a really hard time narrowing down which ones to
actually put on the blog because I literally loved them all.
I am so glad we took them together and I can't wait to meet
the little one inside my big ol' belly!

This one is by far my favorite! Belly kisses are the best!

Momma and Papa Bear-to-be

We heart you in there!

My butt seems to be growing right on course
with my huge belly!


Ya that's right Miguel...you put this thing in there!

Oh Husband I dus lub you :)

The usual dirty/sweet nothings in my ear photo!


We will be receiving our bundle of joy anytime this month!

Our little bear has the cutest profile!

Michael aka...Blue Steel





2 comments:

  1. You are the HOTTEST Baby Mama out there!! I am so anxious to hear about little bear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures turned out super cute!! I love them all too. Two weeks left till baby gets here :)

    ReplyDelete