Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Momma-To-Be

My good friend Marci (and her hubby who happens to be one
of Michael's Besties....hahaha that just sounds funny when talking
about guys but oh well it's true) also happens to be pregnant too!
We are about 6 weeks apart! They are having a little boy
and will be naming him Kenneth Lee Platt IV! So dang cute!
I can't wait to see what he looks like! He is already measuring
to be a big boy, and if we end up having a girl, I think an arranged
marriage is already in the works! :)

They were wonderful enough to let me practice some of my photog
skills (or really lack there of) and do a maternity sesh for them.
She is so dang beautiful and he had me laughing the entire time!
Now all I need is a new computer and photoshop to get the
real good stuff for them! But for now this will have to suffice!
I had so much fun taking these for them and it reaffirmed
my love for photography! One day I will get there, until then I will
remain an amateur. Thanks again guys for being such troopers!
We love you and can't wait to meet KP!


Marci is just gorgeous!



Lovely lady lumps!







Sid wanted in on the family action too!

While we were taking these, there was about 8-10 deer
in the background. Sid went nuts and we all thought
they were going to charge! Quite the ordeal!

Exactly why we all love Kenny.

Let the show begin.....1.....

2.....

3.....

4.....

5th time does the trick! I only hope KP has his dad's
sense of humor! They will keep us all entertained
for years to come!

4 comments:

  1. I could never thank you enough for doing that for us!! I love them. You did a fantastic job!! Maybe next time you get a chance to practice you can have better subjects to photograph, but you did do very well with what you had to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job Brooke!! They are to to cute!! Love the last ones on Kenny. That little KP is going to be a crack up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke,
    I love the pictures; thanks. I can enjoy even if I'm far away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Good job Brooke!! I hope you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete