Wednesday, December 2, 2009

We are the CHAMPIONS!

I say "we" are the Champions very loosely. I did nothing.
I cheered my heart out though, and supported
the team every step of their journey!

Michael had the opportunity this year to coach the O line at
Timpview HS. He honestly loved every minute of it, and
seeing him so incredibly happy and enjoying all the hours
he was putting in, made me just as happy.

He would spend hours watching film, always trying to prepare
his boys for the upcoming game. It was so fun to watch
them play so well, knowing that he was teaching them,
and they were putting it to good use on the field.
He had some amazing athletes on his O line, and they were so
fun to watch! The team dominated this year no matter who they
were up against, and to see Michael's smile after each win, was
a picture I will never forget!

I loved our "good game coach" kisses and hugs!

This was after they beat the #1 ranked team in 4A in the
semi's to take them to "THE SHIP"!
It was a really great game, despite the snow,
and crazy cold wind it was more than worth
the drive up to U of U!

This is Coach Mike before the final game. No idea what
they are doing, but I'm sure he does!

A lil' pep talk before the big game!

O line in action! Create those gaps boys!

Jaime and Jason got to come to the early 11 am final too!

My handsome Coach!

Sweet lookin' trophy!

Michael and his boys! It's called a 4 peat folks!
State champs 4 years in a row! Booya!

I am so sad that their football season is over but had so much
fun going back to High School football and watching
all these talented guys, and learning about where they are
headed in the future! There are so many players from this team to
watch for next season in college! I am also so excited that
Michael has found what he is passionate about and that
he has decided to go for his dreams and try and coach on the college
level! he did such an amazing job this year and i know he
will be a great motivator to anyone he coaches in the future. I am
so excited I get to see him grow as a coach and so excited
to support him every season. I married THE perfect guy for me!
Football coach?! YES PLEASE!

1 comment: